Translate

Friday, November 9, 2012

The Best Way To Get Your Probiotics


     Most people know the many benefits of probiotics.  I will be going over that later on, 
but for right now, I want to touch on the best way of receiving them.  

     The best way to get your probiotics is not through supplementation. I found there is 
no comparison to the quality and quantity in receiving your probiotics in food form.

    The good bacteria is far more superior in the form of raw cultured or raw fermented vegetables, like kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut, and my personal favorite, raw apple cider vinegar. 

     If you are not making it homemade, there is a very good one on the market by the brand "Bragg" organic, raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother).
     
     Just a teaspoon or two can be taking straight, or mixed in water, once or twice a day.  Can also be taking with your meals. (its a good idea to shake the bottle before each use). 


     You will notice a profound positive shift in your health when you begin adding fermented foods as a part of your daily diet.

Hippocrates was said to have used Apple cider vinegar as a health tonic, and American soldiers are said to have used it to combat indigestion, pneumonia, and scurvy.

2 comments:

  1. I tried taking Braggs ACV every day and couldn't stomach it straight... so I started making a salad dressing out of it that I would eat every day. Fresh or frozen blueberries, ACV, stevia or xylitol, and sea salt and pepper to taste. Glad to hear you are well... me too! 20+ years of being sick and 60 days and counting of being well! I started a blog too. Check it out: http://total-nutrition-today.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It is very good on Salad.....
    Thank you, and I'm glad to hear you are well also.. Wellness feels great!!
    I will check out your blog, thanks again

    ReplyDelete