Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2013


If you or someone you love is home disabled, feeling let down by our medical system.  
You are not alone, there are more people today than ever before feeling lost who have 
tried everything with nowhere else to turn.

It may be time to talk to someone who can possibly shed light on your situation and discuss 
things you might not have heard before from your doctor.  I have a very high success rate 
with helping people who couldn't find help elsewhere.

I am now offering one on one counseling through Skype, or FaceTime.  
Very convenient for my clients that have a hard time leaving their house for appointments.


1 hour therapy session          75.00   

1-3 times weekly, based on your needs.

email me today to schedule an appointment           JosephineSchwartz101@gmail.com   

or message me through my FaceBook page  www.facebook.com/YouDontHaveToBeSick

No comments:

Post a Comment